Re: Loosing Weight Raw

  • Rahima Sage ...
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hello,
      Wow!
      What have you been using on your skin? I looked of MSM when I was
      at Wild Oats and they did not have anything with it.

      That is pretty amazing. How are you adjusting to it?

      Thanks,
      Rahima
      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "tcce@..." <tcce@...> wrote:

      > Hello Rahima,
      > You ask about others loosing a lot of weigh. I am in the process
      right now of loosing weight with raw. I lost my first 20 pounds at
      about 80% raw then the next 125+ 100%simple, low-fat raw. I want to
      loose another 35 pounds.
      > Tammy
      >
      > Message: 2
      > Date: Sat Jun 3, 2006 9:09 pm (PDT)
      > From: "Rahima Sage ..." Rahima@...
      > Subject: Greetings
      >
      > Hello,
      > I am transistioning to raw foods again - this time I will only be
      > aiming for about 85% raw until I am really adjust to more. (Last
      time
      > was a few years ago for about 4 weeks.)
      >
      > I am interested in preparing some of the more labor intensive
      foods
      > with someone once a month or so. (I live in North)
      >
      > I am also working with Angela from Rawreform.com If anyone has
      or is
      > in the process of losing a lot of weight, I would be intersted in
      this
      > aswell.
      >
      > BTW, the Larabar (including the Maya's) are on sale at Whole
      Foods. I
      > got a box of 16 for 19.99. No idea how long the sale is.
      >
      > Blessings,
      > Rahima Sage

      ___
      > Try Juno Platinum for Free! Then, only $9.95/month!
      > Unlimited Internet Access with 1GB of Email Storage.
      > Visit http://www.juno.com/value to sign up today!

    • Rahima Sage ...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hello,
        Well.. I did find MSM today. I would still be interested in hearing
        about your changes.

        Rahima

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Rahima Sage ..." <Rahima@...>