Loosing Weight Raw

  • tcce@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006

      Hello Rahima,

      You ask about others loosing a lot of weigh.  I am in the process right now of loosing weight with raw.  I lost my first 20 pounds at about 80% raw then the next 125+ 100%simple, low-fat raw.  I want to loose another 35 pounds.

      Tammy

      Message: 2
         Date: Sat Jun 3, 2006 9:09 pm (PDT)
         From: "Rahima Sage ..." Rahima@...
      Subject: Greetings

      Hello,
      I am transistioning to raw foods again - this time I will only be
      aiming for about 85% raw until I am really adjust to more. (Last time
      was a few years ago for about 4 weeks.)

      I am interested in preparing some of the more labor intensive foods
      with someone once a month or so. (I live in North)

      I am also working with Angela from Rawreform.com   If anyone has or is
      in the process of losing a lot of weight, I would be intersted in this
      aswell.

      BTW, the Larabar (including the Maya's) are on sale at Whole Foods. I
      got a box of 16 for 19.99.  No idea how long the sale is.

      Blessings,
      Rahima Sage

    • Rahima Sage ...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hello,
        Wow!
        What have you been using on your skin? I looked of MSM when I was
        at Wild Oats and they did not have anything with it.

        That is pretty amazing. How are you adjusting to it?

        Thanks,
        Rahima
        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "tcce@..." <tcce@...> wrote:

        > Hello Rahima,
        > You ask about others loosing a lot of weigh. I am in the process
        right now of loosing weight with raw. I lost my first 20 pounds at
        about 80% raw then the next 125+ 100%simple, low-fat raw. I want to
        loose another 35 pounds.
        > Tammy
        >
        > Message: 2
        > Date: Sat Jun 3, 2006 9:09 pm (PDT)
        > From: "Rahima Sage ..." Rahima@...
        > Subject: Greetings
        >
        > Hello,
        > I am transistioning to raw foods again - this time I will only be
        > aiming for about 85% raw until I am really adjust to more. (Last
        time
        > was a few years ago for about 4 weeks.)
        >
        > I am interested in preparing some of the more labor intensive
        foods
        > with someone once a month or so. (I live in North)
        >
        > I am also working with Angela from Rawreform.com If anyone has
        or is
        > in the process of losing a lot of weight, I would be intersted in
        this
        > aswell.
        >
        > BTW, the Larabar (including the Maya's) are on sale at Whole
        Foods. I
        > got a box of 16 for 19.99. No idea how long the sale is.
        >
        > Blessings,
        > Rahima Sage

        ___
        > Try Juno Platinum for Free! Then, only $9.95/month!
        > Unlimited Internet Access with 1GB of Email Storage.
        > Visit http://www.juno.com/value to sign up today!

      • Rahima Sage ...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
          Hello,
          Well.. I did find MSM today. I would still be interested in hearing
          about your changes.

          Rahima

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Rahima Sage ..." <Rahima@...>