Re: [RawPortland] PR - raw flyer

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      If it helps the process, I'd be happy to send a copy of my Raw Seattle
      flyer (Word document) to whomever is (or will be) working on your
      flyer. I made a simple quarter size sheet, which I print out and have
      cut at Kinko's. The flyers can be taken to potlucks so others can post
      them at community boards near them.

      Jeff

      > If the
      > person who volunteered to create a flyer, completed the flyer, could
      > you please post it under "Files" on this website? If the person hasn't
      > completed it, can you please complete it? If you do not wish to do it,
      > can you please post your response and ask for a new volunteer?
    • Paul Fieber
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
        Jeff

        I am with a raw food group in Roseburg, Oregon and I would like to get a
        copy of your flyer.

        Paul
        If it helps the process, I'd be happy to send a copy of my Raw Seattle
        flyer (Word document) to whomever is (or will be) working on your
        flyer. I made a simple quarter size sheet, which I print out and have
        cut at Kinko's. The flyers can be taken to potlucks so others can post
        them at community boards near them.

        Jeff

        > If the
        > person who volunteered to create a flyer, completed the flyer, could
        > you please post it under "Files" on this website? If the person hasn't
        > completed it, can you please complete it? If you do not wish to do it,
        > can you please post your response and ask for a new volunteer?

        Yahoo! Groups Links