Livin Spoonful is looking for kitchen help

  • Jim Brosseau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2006
      Want to be part of the food revolution?? Learn about live foods! We're looking for that special
      someone with a great attitude who wants to grow with a small company. Our kitchen is an
      egalitarian and diverse environment where everyone makes the same wage and everyone is
      expected eventually to know and do all jobs including making sprouted hummus, live flax
      seed crackers and cookies. There is also opportunity for marketing.

      Qualifications include: mature attitude, willingness to be flexible and follow directions and
      strive to meet production goals, basic math skills for recipe conversion, at least 6 months
      experience in a commercial cooking environment or equivilent, ability to lift 50 lbs.
      occasionally.

      This is not a restaurant and the work is repettitive. Highly creative individuals will probably
      not get there needs met in this position.

      The work environment is cheerful and staff members keep a positive and friendly outlook. We
      strive to create an alternative work experience where people are valued for their contribution
      and innovation is encouraged.

      If interested in learning more, please call Jim @ 503-230-8484