free vegetable fermenting class

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      I am forwarding this email that I received to this post. Lauren

      I am inviting you to join myself and Chi nelson, another krout addict,
      to our free community demonstration on how to make cultured vegetables
      the easy way. This is my school community project and it is open to
      all. We will discuss other cultured food as well and why it is sooo
      damn good for you to eat.

      Time: 3:30-6:30
      Place: Peoples Co-op Community Room (SE 21st, just north of Powell))
      When: SaturdayMay 27th

      Please bring a small jar if you would like to take some home for a
      small donation.

      Hope to see you there!
      love Ruby