Raw pregnancies

  • grouppastime
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 2:52 PM
      Wow. I find your pregnancies a little surprising. Your diet went from
      cooked to raw back to cooked and then to raw again. At your 2nd
      birth, did you suspect the dramatic decrease in labor was do to your
      diet? Did you need confirmation by going back to a cooked diet with
      your 3rd pregnancy? Have other women reported similar experiences. By
      the way, you look vicious with that bo stick.