Reminder: Birthday Potluck in Vancouver TONIGHT

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2006
      Greetings All ~

      I'm hoping to see you at the raw potluck at Steve and Sue Aberle's in
      Vancouver this evening to celebrate Sue's birthday!

      6:30 to 9:00 p.m.

      Sue and Steve Aberle, 360-910-5960
      7117 NE 105th Ave., Vancouver, WA

      Directions: I-205 to Gher Rd. exit, left on Gher Rd., right on 107th
      Ave., left on 71st St., right on 105th, first house, on corner.