weekly raw discussion group

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      I would like to form a weekly or biweekly raw discussion group. The
      main topic would be on becoming more raw. Three years ago, I was in a
      weekly raw discussion group on going raw that was modeled on
      Victoria's 12 step program. I would like to expand from her program to
      include other authors and techniques.

      Other topics could include how to sprout, dehydrate, make sauerkraut,
      detoxifying by taking saunas, coffee enemas, juice diet, etc.

      Drafting a local resource guide to include which farmers sell organic
      berries, peaches, etc. Scheduling ride sharing to some farms to buy
      organic berries, etc.

      Possible location of the group would be the community room at People's
      Food Coop. Possible meeting time may be Wednesday afternoon which is
      the same time as the farmers market at People. This would make it more
      convenient to shop.

      Please email me at rawspirit@... or call 503-659-8257.
      Lauren