Oops you forgot to sign your email - Tanglewood

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      And I pressed return too fast last time.

      Do I know you (you said you are from Hillsboro OR and perhaps you volunteered at one of the festivals here and we worked together.

      Bill Milmoe

      Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
      360 695 4482
      Vancouver WA 98661
      "The Place to Bee"

      ldikosan" ildikosan@...
         Date: Wed May 17, 2006 9:35am(PDT)
      Subject: Raw-food/ fasting Internship at <Tanglewood Wellness Center>Panama

      ...March 17th, 2006 I left Hillsboro,OR to
      head to a new destiny- adventure that sounded really exciting,