Sunday Supper Invitation, Menu, Theme

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      Share the Love Living Foods, a mission of Christ the Healer UCC, offers
      a weekly catered raw supper and spiritual gathering on Sundays from 5-7
      pm at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta, Portland
      Sunday's menu is:
      Asparagus-snap pea soup, "neatballs", green salad with basil dressing
      fresh squeezed grape juice and banana bread for communion
      The first hour of Sunday Supper is eating and table talk about our own
      lives around a theme(this week it is "mother love"). Then we gather for
      some simple singing, Bible discussion, meditation, prayer and a closing
      raw communion. Everyone of any or no religion is welcome. $5-15
      suggested donation for the food, or pay what you can. For more info,
      call Gabrielle or Thomas at 503-650-4447.