Raw Foods Potluck Tuesday, May 16th at 7:00pm

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 5:41 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      I hope that you will join us for our 3rd Tuesday Raw
      Food Potluck. This will be the last one at my house
      for a few months, so it will be great to touch base
      with all of you.

      Here are the details:

      What: Raw Foods Potluck
      When: Tuesday, May 16th 7:00pm-9:00pm
      Where: 4715 NE 17th Ave (1.5 blocks from Alberta)

      Please bring your favorite vegan raw dish! I look
      forward to seeing you there!

      'til soon,

      -Shannon

      http://mail.yahoo.com