Re: [RawPortland] Our new hummus flavor, "Olive"

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2006
      Jim,

      Great to hear from you!  I have recently moved to Kanab, UT and on the way I stopped in Missoula, Montana to visit my brother and his family.

      Well, imagine my surprise and delight to find your Livin' Spoonful crackers at the local organic co-op, The Good Food Store!  I of course picked up a package of my favorites, Pesto Pumpkin.

      Thanks for being there, Jim!

      Celeste Crimi