Raw Foods Demos are Rawsome!

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 5:19 PM
      Hi Raw Portland,

      Mike sent an email about the raw foods demos that are happening in
      the Portland area over the next couple days (thanks Mike!). I went
      to the one at People's Coop today, and it was wonderful! I ate so
      much delicious raw food: cookies, green smoothie, Indian veggie
      curry, and mango lassi. Everything was soooo good, and the
      instructors were really warm and approachable. Here are the dates
      and times still to come:

      FREE Raw Food Demos and Lectures
      by Schall Adams and Janine Henkel

      May 8th: 5PM at Wild Oats Bridgeport

      May 9th: Noon at Wild Oats Vancouver WA,
      3 PM at People's Coop, and 5PM Wild Oats Laurelhurst

      Blessings,

      Jennifer