Raw Food Demos this week

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 3:13 PM
      Hello friends,

      Below are some upcoming events this
      week. My monthly potluck is next
      Wednesday May 10, mark your calendars
      and plan to attend! I will send you more
      info on Monday.

      Portland, Oregon -

      5 FREE Raw Food Demos and Lectures
      by Schall Adams and Janine Henkel.

      May 8th: Noon at People's Coop and 5PM
      at Wild Oats Bridgeport.

      May 9th: Noon at Wild Oats Vancouver WA,
      3 PM at People's Coop, and 5PM Wild Oats Laurelhurst.

      See our websites for other demos,
      classes and lectures:

      We will be back in Portland to teach
      Raw Foods classes June 28th-July 2nd.

      Mollala, Oregon -
      Raw Spirit Retreat, August 30th - September 2nd.

      Immerse yourself in all aspects of a successful raw food
      lifestyle. Enjoy some of the most delectable living food,
      become inspired by the best raw food chefs and teachers,
      share knowledge and resource information among an
      exciting and diverse group of raw living food lifestyle

      Take care,

      Mike