Raw Journey support visit - raw authors coming this month - Free talks

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hello:

      As I follow up with the people I have met at past festivals, potlucks and talks I know that improving ones health is not easy or straight forward.  Social and commercial pressures can be great.  For me support from visitors like Matt and Angela are key to  my staying the course and not returning rapidly to ill health.  :>)

      Matt Monarch author of the book Raw Spirit is coming to Vancouver this month.  Matt is close friends with Paul Nison and he works with Fred Bisci, Ph.D.,  Fred is 40 years on the path.

      Matt has worked through many of the challenges of diet change for himself and with his consulting clients. I hope you will be able to meet him and hear him speak.  Also speaking with him will be a young woman, 27 Angela Stokes,  who has used the raw lifestyle to lose over 150 lbs. She is here from England.

      Please go to his website www.rawspirit.org to see the schedule of his talks in the Northwest or for speed I added some website excerpts at the end of this email

      If you would like to purchase one of these books before he comes (so that you can be prepared with questions that are not answered in his books - call me and I will assist you.  360 695 4482

      Raw Spirit by Matt Monarch                                                                $12.95
      Becoming Younger  by Dr. N.W. Walker, D. Sc.                                       7.95
      Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices
      what's missing in your body by Dr. N.W. Walker, D. Sc.                            7.95
      The Natural /Way to Vibrant Health by Dr. N.W. Walker, D. Sc.                 7.95
      Diet and Salad by Dr. N.W. Walker, D. Sc.                                              7.95
      Raw Family Victoria Boutenko                                                                 9.95

      Thank you so much for your past and present support.

      Blessings to you.

      William C. Milmoe
      Life - It's worth living in
      Color!
      Lifestyle Coach
      360 695 4482

      WMilmoe@...

      Portland Oregon (Lecture and Dinner)
      With Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes
      Friday, May 12, 2006
      Enterbeing
      7:00 - 9:00
      $25/Includes Dinner
      Enterbeing
      1603 NE Alberta
      Portland, OR 97211
      For More Information and RSVP Contact:
      Gabrielle
      503-650-4447
      gabrielle@...
      www.RawSpirit.net

      Portland Oregon
      With Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes
      Saturday, May 13, 2006
      Wild Oats
      1:00 - 2:00 PM
      FREE
      Wild Oats Marketplace
      3535 NE 15th Street
      Portland, OR, 97212
      For More Information and RSVP Contact:
      Tanya
      503-281-3262
      frowellness@...
      www.wildoats.com

      Portland Oregon
      With Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes
      Monday, May 15, 2006
      Whole Foods Market
      6:30 - 8:00 PM
      FREE
      Whole Foods Market
      1210 NW Couch Street
      Portland, OR 92709
      For More Information and RSVP Contact:
      Steve Gazda
      503-525-4343
      steve.gazda@...
      www.WholeFoods.com

      Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes will also be giving talks in
      Tacoma Washington, Lopez Island and if there is enough interest here in Vancouver WA!  Please let me know you want to hear them speak and cannot  make one of their Portland talks.

      Matt In this talk discusses:
      # Is the Raw Food Diet for you?
      # Overcoming Health Challenges
      # Why some diets work and some don’t
      # Difficulties that may arise on your journey
      # Benefits of eating Raw Foods, juicing and colonics

      This is a quote from Angela's website: (http://www.rawreform.com/)

      My hope is that by sharing my personal story and insights into raw weight loss, I can help to inspire and motivate others to reclaim their health and happiness, overcoming the often devastating effects of obesity and overeating. The information offered here is a collection of my thoughts and guidance based on my own life-changing experience and research into living raw.You do not have to live with ill health, depression or low self-respect, battling against your body - by eating mainly raw foods and taking care of yourself and your environment with natural products, you can safely reclaim your health. The raw lifestyle is simple, but offers revolutionary results, if you are willing to take steps forward for your health. Being overweight or obese can seriously damage your well-being on many levels - confidence, mobility, opportunities and emotional balance for example are all affected. The information you read here is not about a fad diet, it is a complete lifestyle that transformed my life and can help you lose weight permanently.

      Angela Stokes speaks about:
      # Healthy, rapid weight loss
      # How to break overeating patterns
      # Balancing detox with slimming
      # Taking care of the body naturally
      # Addressing the underlying issues

      Angela's website is http://www.rawreform.com/

      Thank you for investing the time to read this far!

      If you would prefer to no longer receive these occasional emails just reply with DNML in the subject line.  (DNML is delete from Nutrition email list)

      If you want to add a new email address to this email list please just let me know.

      Wmilmoe@...