Sunday Supper Invitation, Menu, Theme

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      Share the Love Living Foods, a mission of Christ the Healer UCC, offers
      a weekly catered raw supper on Sundays at 5 pm at Enterbeing, 1603 NE
      Alberta as part of an evening of heartfelt encounter with the
      transformational example of Christ. Sunday's menu is: "Green Delicious
      Soup", Romaine Wraps, flax crackers, fruit, and Banana Biscotti with
      fresh squeezed grape juice for communion and dessert.
      The first hour is eating and table talk about our own lives on the theme
      (this week it is "walking away/walking towards"). Then we gather for
      some simple singing, Bible discussion, meditation, prayer and a closing
      raw communion. Everyone of any or no religion is welcome. $5-15
      suggested donation for the food, or pay what you can. For more info,
      call Gabrielle or Thomas at 503-650-4447.
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2006
        Dear Friends,

        Share the Love Living Foods, a mission of Christ the Healer UCC, offers
        a weekly catered raw supper and spiritual gathering on Sundays from 5-7
        pm at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta, Portland
        Sunday's menu is:
        Asparagus-snap pea soup, "neatballs", green salad with basil dressing
        fresh squeezed grape juice and banana bread for communion
        The first hour of Sunday Supper is eating and table talk about our own
        lives around a theme(this week it is "mother love"). Then we gather for