Need help with parents transitioning to raw

  • tcce@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2006

      Hello Raw Portland,

      My parents are looking for some help in transitioning from SAD to raw.  They are willing to pay for a course that is 10 days or so that will help them deal with physical, emotional, transition.

      Shopping

      Food Preperation

      Dealing with cravings

      Exercise

      There are some health concerns for both parents are involved.

      If there is some kind of course in Oregon, that would fit this bill or a qualified person who is willing to be paid for this please contact me and I would be able to give more details.

      Tammy

      503-999-6623 is my cell number.  Leave message if I don't catch your call or email here with a number for me to call.