Sunday Supper menu, theme, invitation

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14 7:19 PM
      Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
      awaits you Sunday, April 16 from 5-7 pm
      at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

      Our Easter menu includes a tomato rosemary soup, rainbow salad with
      creamy dressing, flax crackers, several surprise desserts and apricot
      bread with fresh grape juice for communion.

      The theme of our table conversation and group
      reflection this week is "resurrection".

      Sunday Suppers are a meal and meditation inspired by the
      Last Supper of Jesus offered by Christ the Healer UCC.
      People of all faith and no particular faith are
      welcome at our table. RSVPs appreciated but not necessary. $5-15
      suggested donation or pay what you can.
      503-650-4447