Sunday Supper menu, theme, invitation

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
      Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
      awaits you Sunday, April 9 from 5-7 pm
      at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

      The menu is celery-lime consomme, chili raw collard wraps, salsa, flax
      crackers (all phase 1) and fresh grape juice with raisin bread for our
      raw communion.

      The theme of our table conversation and group
      reflection this week is "sacrifice".

      Sunday Suppers are a meal and meditation inspired by the
      Last Supper of Jesus offered by Christ the Healer UCC.
      People of all faith and no particular faith are
      welcome at our table. RSVPs appreciated but not necessary. $5-15
      suggested donation or pay what you can.
      503-650-4447
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2006
        Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
        awaits you Sunday, April 16 from 5-7 pm
        at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

        Our Easter menu includes a tomato rosemary soup, rainbow salad with
        creamy dressing, flax crackers, several surprise desserts and apricot
        bread with fresh grape juice for communion.

        The theme of our table conversation and group
        reflection this week is "resurrection".