Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 26

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com/

      every thursday night, so good, take a prepared meal/dessert for pickup or dine in at ani and ede's house...yummy!

      celeste crimi
      2 yrs 100% raw
      -----
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
        I don't think you can dine at Ani's and Ede's yet. I believe they are
        working on it. There is a park about 7 blocks away at 20th and Belmont
        which could be an option until then. We could plan to meet at the park
        until then if anyone is interested. Daylight Savings Time is back this
        weekend so will be light later--and hopefully warmer.
        > every thursday night, so good, take a prepared meal/dessert for pickup or
        dine in at ani and ede's house...yummy!

        > celeste crimi
        > 2 yrs 100% raw
        > -----

        Service.

        > ---

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Betty
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
          Hi Tammy and welcome!

          That's so wonderful that you've been able to go raw
          and lose weight.

          I've lost 56 lbs. so far since May 12, 04. I have 35
          to go and it seems slow going the last couple months.
          Did you also go thru some times that you didn't lose
          any weight? I'm not worried, because I'm feeling so
          good, and my health has improved so much..btw I'm 51
          and I usually do in home child care but also have been
          taking care of my ill sister and my elderly mom.

          I'm thankful to have found raw foods as I wouldn't
          have been able to take care of anyone in the shape I
          was in before.

          I haven't been out to any raw places except for a
          couple raw food pot-lucks.

          Love,
          Prism

          --- tcce@... wrote:

          > Hello all,
          >
          > My name is Tammy. I was just introduced to this
          > group yesterday. I am 45 with 8 children ages 25
          > years old to 20 months old. I began eating raw cold
          > turkey the day after the raw food festival last
          > year. I have lost 110 pounds (including the 14 from
          > doing the Master Cleanse in June 2003). My husband
          > began eating raw January 1 and my younger 3 children
          > are also raw foodist.
          >
          > I was wondering if you could reccomend restaurants
          > that cater to raw foodist in Portland. I was hoping
          > to hear about a good place to eat for dinner
          > Thursday night.
          >
          > Thank you,
          > Tammy

          > The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno
          > SpeedBand!
          > Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
          > Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
          > today!

        • Betty
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
            That sounds like fun. I took my little dog out to
            Laurlehurst park for a walk and feed the ducks
            yesterday..it was so lovely. I love to get out and do
            things.

            Love,
            Prism