Place to Stay

  • alisonmangobell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Hi Raw Portland, I am in Hawaii at the moment, and my good friend
      Matt Monarch, author of the book Raw Spirit, was wondering if anyone
      in the area would have a place for him and his friend Angela to stay
      for 4 nites, around May 13th. He is coming to Portland from
      California to give a talk about his new book. He is owner of the
      website therawworld.com and he works with Paul Nison and Dr. Fred
      Bisci.

      Thanks so much for your help, anyone that might be able to accomodate
      them. Please contact Matt directly at matt@....

      Thanks, have a wonderful day, aloha from Big Island Hawaii!

      Alison