Sunday Supper menu, theme, invitation

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2006
      Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
      awaits you Sunday, April 2 from 5-7 pm
      at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

      The menu--in honor of Victoria's visit-- is "Raw Family’s All New:
      Stupendously Magnificent, Outstandingly Exceptional,
      Green Spinach Soup", (phase 1) Hummus with mixed
      greens (phase 1) sprouted golden flax crackers (phase 1) and banana bread

      The theme of our table conversation and group
      reflection this week is "communion".

      Sunday Suppers are a meal and meditation inspired by the
      Last Supper of Jesus offered by Christ the Healer UCC.
      People of all faith and no particular faith are
      welcome at our table. RSVPs appreciated but not necessary. $5-15
      suggested donation or pay what you can.
      503-650-4447
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
        Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
        awaits you Sunday, April 9 from 5-7 pm
        at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

        The menu is celery-lime consomme, chili raw collard wraps, salsa, flax
        crackers (all phase 1) and fresh grape juice with raisin bread for our
        raw communion.

        The theme of our table conversation and group
        reflection this week is "sacrifice".

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2006
          Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
          awaits you Sunday, April 16 from 5-7 pm
          at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

          Our Easter menu includes a tomato rosemary soup, rainbow salad with
          creamy dressing, flax crackers, several surprise desserts and apricot
          bread with fresh grape juice for communion.

          The theme of our table conversation and group
          reflection this week is "resurrection".