Fw: Janna, Raw Food / Real World

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      I just recieved this announcement of an awesome living foods weekend
      retreat...coming up this August! ;) Janna

      Raw Spirit Retreat

      I am working with friends to put on a raw foods retreat and summer camp.

      It will take place between August 30 and September 2 outside Portland,
      Oregon.

      Our featured speakers include: Gabriel Cousens, Victoria Boutenko, Brigitte
      Mars, Gabrielle and Thomas Chavez, Bo Rinaldi and the Blossoming Lotus
      Cafe...and many more to be announced!

      Visit our website:

      http://www.rawspirit.net