Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 459

  • vitalenergetics@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2006
      is Oregon City too far for the dentist?...I recently asked Dr. Steven Bailey, ND who he recommends ...and the woman that replaced Dr. Heppler is who he suggested... I have had recommendations for Synergy Dental also from another friend.
      I also am willing to show a DVD that I have on holistic dentistry  if someone has a place where we could show it & help with the organization... I also have info & products from Premeire Research Labs for reversing level 10 peridontal pockets,  for dental detoxification, and medi dental packs - that have even removed bone infection in  severe cases...if anyone is interested
      Devin Richards