Raw Potluck in NE Tuesday, March 21st 7:00-9:00pm!

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      Hello Everyone, i hope that you will join us for our
      monthly NE raw foods potluck! Please bring your
      favorite raw vegetable dish and ingredient list! We
      look forward to seeing all of you there!

      Here are the details:

      Where: 4715 NE 17th Ave (1.5 blocks S of Alberta)
      When: Tuesday, March 21st 7:00-9:00pm

      See you on Tuesday!

      -Shannon

      http://mail.yahoo.com