Holistic Dentist Recommendations

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      Hi Raw Portlanders!

      Brandon and I are looking for a good holistic dentist. We have a few
      names from the Internet, but we'd prefer a recommendation from someone
      who loves their dentist! We'd also appreciate hearing from anyone who
      had a bad experience with a local holistic dentist (feel free to email
      me off-list, if you prefer). Your experience could save us needless
      suffering.

      Thank you all in advance for your help!

      Namaste,

      Jennifer
    • Chef Al Chase
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
        Dear Jennifer,
        We adore Val and Anthony Newkirk of Synergy Dental. They are a mercury-free dental office. Please let them know that Donna Benjamin recommended you. Their number is 503.228.4142.
        Blessings,
        Donna

        On 3/16/06, Jennifer <simplify@...
        > wrote:
        Hi Raw Portlanders!

        Brandon and I are looking for a good holistic dentist. We have a few
        names from the Internet, but we'd prefer a recommendation from someone
        who loves their dentist! We'd also appreciate hearing from anyone who
        had a bad experience with a local holistic dentist (feel free to email
        me off-list, if you prefer). Your experience could save us needless
        suffering.

        Thank you all in advance for your help!

        Namaste,

        Jennifer

        Raw dog food Vegetarian food Raw food
        Vegetarian shoes Raw food diet for dog Raw food diet

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS