Local Source for Cacao Nibs & Vanilla

  • Joy King
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2006
      Hello everyone -

      Does anyone know where I can get raw vanilla sticks and raw cacao nibs locally?

      Also, does anyone know of a local food buying group? I was in Seattle this weekend at a RawSeattle group event and they have formed a coop to buy fresh organic produce as well as buy raw products from some of the major suppliers - the discounts they get are fantastic.  They put me in touch with an organic produce wholesaler whom they buy from who happens to be here in Portland!  If anyone is interested or knows of a group already, please let me know.

      Thanks much!!
      Joy