Sunday Supper menu, theme, invitation

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11 6:40 PM
      Another raw vegan love feast awaits you tomorrow, March 12 from 5-7 pm
      at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland. The menu is cream of collards soup,
      kale avocado salad, sprouted flax crackers and apricot bread. The
      collards and kale are frost sweetened and fresh picked from our organic
      garden in West Linn. The theme of our table conversation and group
      reflection this week is "matters of life and death". Sunday Suppers are
      a meal and meditation inspired by the Last Supper of Jesus offered by
      Christ the Healer UCC. People of all faith and no particular faith are
      welcome at our table. RSVPs appreciated but not necessary. $5-15
      suggested donation or pay what you can.
      503-650-4447
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17 4:32 PM
        Our weekly raw vegan come as you are love feast
        awaits you Sunday, March 19 from 5-7 pm
        at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

        The menu is spinach-snap pea soup, Jerusalem artichoke chips,
        Sunburgers (phase 1) Tabouli (phase 1) and date nut bread.

        The theme of our table conversation and group
        reflection this week is "passionate action".

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 24 4:00 PM
          Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
          awaits you Sunday, March 26 from 5-7 pm
          at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

          The menu is cream of celery soup, (phase 1) Chennai Curry with mixed
          greens (phase 1) sprouted golden flax crackers (phase 1) and biscotti

          The theme of our table conversation and group
          reflection this week is "personal service".

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31 8:47 PM
            Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
            awaits you Sunday, April 2 from 5-7 pm
            at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

            The menu--in honor of Victoria's visit-- is "Raw Family’s All New:
            Stupendously Magnificent, Outstandingly Exceptional,
            Green Spinach Soup", (phase 1) Hummus with mixed
            greens (phase 1) sprouted golden flax crackers (phase 1) and banana bread

            The theme of our table conversation and group
            reflection this week is "communion".

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
              Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
              awaits you Sunday, April 9 from 5-7 pm
              at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

              The menu is celery-lime consomme, chili raw collard wraps, salsa, flax
              crackers (all phase 1) and fresh grape juice with raisin bread for our
              raw communion.

              The theme of our table conversation and group
              reflection this week is "sacrifice".

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 14, 2006
                Our weekly raw vegan come-as-you-are love feast
                awaits you Sunday, April 16 from 5-7 pm
                at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Portland.

                Our Easter menu includes a tomato rosemary soup, rainbow salad with
                creamy dressing, flax crackers, several surprise desserts and apricot
                bread with fresh grape juice for communion.

                The theme of our table conversation and group
                reflection this week is "resurrection".