859Question about mail-ordering food from raw restaurants

  • vegwriter@aol.com
    Oct 1, 2005
      A friend wants to send me some delicious raw food for my upcoming birthday because (since I moved to Sarasota, FL) I no longer have access to any raw food restaurants as I did when I lived in NYC.
      So I'm looking for suggestions.  Have you ever mail-ordered food from any raw restaurants that you loved once it arrived?  I would think the food would need to be shipped on dry ice in order to stay fresh.  Especially since I live in Florida, where it's still plenty hot outside.
      Judy Pokras
      Check out our
      & subscribe to our free newsletter!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic