New Vegan and raw vegan products for Vancouver Food Coop

(2971)
  • William Milmoe
    Oct 20, 2013 Expand Messages
      I, Bill Milmoe, am on the product selection committee for veg*n and raw vegan products.  If you have a product that you would like us to carry, or that you would like to be able to purchase at VFC (1004 Main St. Vancouver across the street from the Kiggins Theatre, two doors north of Evergreen on Main) please email me direct with your suggestion(s) with a note about the product or availability.

      Thank you so very much.

      Some of the ones I am recommending now are:

      Gopal's Power Wraps and sprouties
      It's Alive
      Livin' Spoonful
      Pixie Retreat

      Thank you so very much.

      Bill
      Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
      PS the store is downtown Vancouver near the new main library.  This is near I-5 on the West side of town.  We are close to north Portland and do have Portland shoppers who find our location convenient.  We also want to save driving time for people who live north of Vancouver who travel now to Food Front, People's, Alberta St. etc.