      From: abundant11 <wmilmoe@...>
      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:53 AM
      Subject: [RawPortland] Re: Investment Update for Ecovillage - commercial kitchen available...

      Hello Jaina,

      Welcome to the NW. Congratulations on your young adult getting a scholarship to Reed a very nice school.

      Because you are new to the area, you may not have seen my previous emails. I am looking to develop a community of like minded people to purchase and develop property into a "Real" ecovillage. One with work and living spaces so that human beings can realize more of their potential by being able to walk and safely bike more.

      I have over 10 years experience doing Earthworks, permaculture and Food Forest Gardening. I have been actively promoting healthier living for over 20 years.

      If you do not have the patience, persistence or wisdom for this type of project you may want to explore existing groups like Colombia Ecovillage, FosterVillage, Kailash Ecovillage, Trion Creek Community, etc.

      Thank you for your interest.

      Bill

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Earthpoint Twelve <earthpoint12@...> wrote:

      > Hello Bill,
      >
      > I'm intrigued by this ecovillage.  A bit about me:
      >
      > Now in my mid-50s, ready to power down a bit on the competitive lifestyle I sought for years, I have a decade and a half's experience with raw food prep.  That includes over a half-year running Gabriel Cousens' greenhouse at Tree of Life, where among other duties I redesigned the physical structure of his greenhouse, cultivated wheatgrass, taught guests vermiculture and how to sprout.
      >
      > With a master's and a law degree obtained in mid-life, I also have strong education/writing/marketing skills and a thorough understanding law's role in capitalism.
      >
      > I moved to PDX last August when my kid got a full scholarship to Reed College.  I am considering staying on, if I can find a way of living/place to live that is satisfying.
      >
      > FYI - I'd be a wee and eye at this point.
      >
      > Jaina

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic