2959commercial kitchen available...
- Apr 20, 2013HI,I am interested in the kitchen,as I am returneing to pdx, and have a product line I developed this last winter on Maui..of Healthy treats, raw desserts etc,..can I call you..?am not much of a typer..Thanks,Bindialso have LOTS of experience in Intenional Communities..On Apr 18, 2013, at 10:33 AM, Earthpoint Twelve wrote:Hello Bill,
I'm intrigued by this ecovillage. A bit about me:
Now in my mid-50s, ready to power down a bit on the competitive lifestyle I sought for years, I have a decade and a half's experience with raw food prep. That includes over a half-year running Gabriel Cousens' greenhouse at Tree of Life, where among other duties I redesigned the physical structure of his greenhouse, cultivated wheatgrass, taught guests vermiculture and how to sprout.
With a master's and a law degree obtained in mid-life, I also have strong education/writing/marketing skills and a thorough understanding law's role in capitalism.
I moved to PDX last August when my kid got a full scholarship to Reed College. I am considering staying on, if I can find a way of living/place to live that is satisfying.
FYI - I'd be a wee and eye at this point.
From: William Milmoe <wmilmoe@...>
To: rawwashington <RawWashington@yahoogroups.com>; RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:26 PM
Subject: [RawPortland] Investment Update for Ecovillage - commercial kitchen available...
For those with issues regarding money.... please forgive me. It is the current system and it is one way to get access and temporary control of land to plant a food forest and create useful spaces for improving our world. It seems to be my path and I want to walk the path with others.
This is my third time working to develop a small ecovillage in the Portland/Clark County WA area. For me it is a practice. To raise money for initial capital I have three plans:
1. arm chair investors with $100 or more - lets call them PrimeI's (pronounced Prime Eyes)
2. arm chair investors with $5,000 or more - lets call them PrimeB's (pronounced Prime Bees)
3. Working 'investors' who will invest their time, energy, creativity and wisdom.
- lets call them PrimeWii's (pronounced Prime Wees) see my ad on CL
The Prime Bees are ready to go. A good opportunity at a wise price is NOW! The Prime Bees first need to set up an account at firms that can handle their investment.
Prime Eyes are on hold perhaps for a while.. markets are very challenging to predict... :>)
The Prime Wees are getting ready to participate in a Organic Rawfood business venture, some of the skills needed are:
Internet/Social Media skills
Graphic Design/ web design skills
Bike or auto delivery skills
Farming/gardening skills to grow/harvest the ingredients for the products.
The idea is that we work together to get "free" of the Military/Auto industries/Oil industries by investing/creating a right livelihood doing:
1. food forest gardens
2. natural buildings for residences/ work and recreation
3. community for spreading the knowledge of the above two far and wide.
My thoughts were to plan for this business for a few years but recently I found a commercial kitchen available for rent and I am going to start renting it at the end of May. My business model is 'a worker cooperative'...
Please tell me which areas you are qualified PI, PB or Pwee for and what experience you have in these areas in a brief half to one full page worth of text.If you feel a 'calling' to participate together in any of these three areas please contact me. Serious inquires only please...Bill Milmoe
Thank you so very much for reading...
Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>