Re: [RawPortland] Investment Update for Ecovillage - commercial kitchen available...

(2957)
  • Earthpoint Twelve
    Apr 18 10:33 AM Expand Messages
      Hello Bill,

      I'm intrigued by this ecovillage.  A bit about me:

      Now in my mid-50s, ready to power down a bit on the competitive lifestyle I sought for years, I have a decade and a half's experience with raw food prep.  That includes over a half-year running Gabriel Cousens' greenhouse at Tree of Life, where among other duties I redesigned the physical structure of his greenhouse, cultivated wheatgrass, taught guests vermiculture and how to sprout.

      With a master's and a law degree obtained in mid-life, I also have strong education/writing/marketing skills and a thorough understanding law's role in capitalism.

      I moved to PDX last August when my kid got a full scholarship to Reed College.  I am considering staying on, if I can find a way of living/place to live that is satisfying.

      FYI - I'd be a wee and eye at this point.

      Jaina