Re: cheap organic foods locally?

(2952)
  • woodlandrealm
    Apr 2 10:56 AM Expand Messages
      I support a family of four on one income, sometimes you can only do the best you can do. So, I shop at Winco, they carry some organic produce and I buy that when I can. Organic is hands down better, but if you can¡¯t afford it, my view is that it¡¯s still better to be eating whole fresh apples that were sprayed with pesticide, than eating processed corn product that was also sprayed with pesticides at some point.

      I wish you all the luck with your new lifestyle!! ¢¾

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "alexpukay" <alexpukay@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone. I'm new to vegan raw foods. Would like to get any tips on how and where to get organic vegan produce for inexpensive prices. Whole foods and New seasons stores are pretty expensive, and I also won't like to go to different stores only to get cheaper prices on different foods. Thank you. Alex

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic