2524Raw Matrix order this week

  • brion.oliver
    Jan 3, 2010
      Hi, folks! Happy 2010!

      I will be placing an order for items on the Raw Matrix website this week. If you are interested in high-quality cacao, nori, goji and incan berries, maca, and other yummy stuff, please get your orders to me by 3pm Wednesday, 1/6. I will have the items for pickup early the following week. (http://rawmatrix.net/orders.html)

      In light of recent developments, it is unlikely the cacao products are truly raw. I'll be talking with my distributors on Monday about this. It's still the same very high quality cacao I've been providing all year, and exceeds the quality of cacao material most raw vendors have mistakenly been using in their product. More as I know it.

      Thanks!

      -Brion

      Brion Oliver
      The Raw Matrix