229raw nori/ agave syrup

  • Helen Hecker
    Jun 2, 2004
      anyone know if any of the Asian markets cary RAW nori in Portland?  I used to get mine at an Asian mkt in Vancouver-- veyr inexpensive.   Eden at People's runs about $5.45 for ten sheets.

      I picked up Aunt Patty's Agave syrup at Daily Grind  ( also at Peoples and Food Front)-- they were the cheapest--less than $4 for 8 oz bottle.  I emailed the company--- it is not pastuerized-- processing exposes it to about 120 degrees.  They can't claim it is raw.  It is organic.  Haven't used it yet.   Helen
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic