      From: Gabrielle <gabrielle@...>
      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 9:46:54 AM
      Subject: [RawPortland] Elaina Love's Recipes at Sunday Supper this Week

      We will share what we learned in her fantastic recent workshop by
      recreating her "Nuevo Mexican" menu: Enchilada Spirals and Sauce,
      Hemp/Pine Nut Sour Cream, Mexican-Style Rice... and finish with a slice
      of Chaya-Rivkin' s classy While Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Cake (and a
      Stinging Nettle Green Smoothie for digestion!). For the first time ever,
      we will also have Onion Bread for sale by the piece to take home. Please
      RSVP for this special event either by return email, calling 650-4447, or
      on http://www.meetup. com/LivingRawPDX / $10-20 donation, sliding scale.

      Gather at 4:30 in the kitchen at Milwaukie-Kairos UCC, 4790 SE Logus Rd
      for the prep class, or just come at 5:30 for dinner and community
      building table conversation. Christ the Healer UCC, the sponsor of
      Sunday Suppers, also invites you to remain after dinner for a story time
      discussion, prayer circle, and communion ending at 7 pm.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic