2071New Raw Website

  • Nora Lenz
    Jan 3, 2009
      Hi All,
      A few years ago, as I got healthier, I found that my body would no longer tolerate the stale, rancid nuts I was buying in my normal food stores (PCC, Whole Foods, etc.).  Also, as my diet got simpler and I was doing less combining of foods, it became more important that foods tasted good on their own.  I knew that if I wanted to continue eating nuts, I was going to have to find fresh ones.

      That's when I began searching out small growers to buy from.  When I finally found the products and realized how far superior they were to the nuts I'd been getting in stores, in addition to being less expensive *and* sustainably grown, I started buying extra so I could offer them to my fellow raw fooders and health seekers.  For the past couple years I've been selling them via the Yahoo databases, with the goal of eventually having a website.  I'm happy to say it has finally become a reality.  I'd like to announce the launch of  www.RawTreasure.com

      For local customers, the website is really just to get information about what is available, prices, etc.  Shipping charges are added automatically if you order from the website, so you'll need to email me privately with your order if you'd like local pick-up.  While at the website, please take the time to add your email at the bottom of the homepage so you can be notified when I have new products available.

      While I'm continuing the process of tweaking, I'd appreciate any feedback you'd care to share.  I'd like to thank Saqib Rasool and Yilei Wang of EfuRa Designs (www.EfuRa.com) for their fine work on designing and building my website.  I'd highly recommend them to anyone wanting high quality website development.

      Happy New Year, everyone.
      Nora
      P.S.  I will still be selling fresh fruits of various kinds during the growing season here in Washington State but these won't be featured on the website (which is only for shippable products).