CRISPY BATTERED DUCK BREAST WITH GINGER SAUCE

  • idocooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      With the food gatherers and their trusty canines out in force I thought we'd better add to the list of duck recipes I have provided over the past few years. Duck is a popular meat in many parts of the world, especially in the Asian region, where farmed duck is more likely to be served on the menu than wild. find the recipe "CRISPY BATTERED DUCK BREAST WITH GINGER SAUCE" at http://foodcookway.blogspot.com/