Re: Heatsink

  • vbifyz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
      I overclocked my RPi to 1GHz. It is in a case with a few holes drilled on top of the SoC. Under 100% CPU load, the temperature went up to 62-64C.
      I cut a piece from an old motherboard chipset heatsink, similar to what is offered on eBay. I put it on the SoC with some thermal grease and a drop of the white glue (not sure what's it called) on the side to hold it in place. The max temperature is now around 55-56C. I would expect the open air (no case) results to be even better.

      73, Mike