Power Supply

  • Donald
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
      I have been running my RPI for 27 days with no hiccups. I am connected to my powered hub for power. I would probably have double the uptime if I had not cause my own need to reboot! I an a newbie to Linux and I am slowly running page by page through Peter Membrey and David Hows book "Learning Raspberry Pi with Linux" Needless to say that I am doing all kind of testing with commands and causing my own need to reboot. Many messages discourage the use of the powered hub to power the PI. This has certainly not been my experience! I have just received another PI and will compare this #2 to my robust #1.
      73
      Don
      VE3HOL