Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] IRLP on Pi info needed

  • Teton Amateur Radio Repeater Association
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hello Scott,

      I knew Billy, he always seemed like a happy man. I'm still using a VHF filter that Billy gave me a very long time ago. I also know John Morton. Was really good friends with Jim Black - KA9SBG (sk). I knew they bought out 33 years ago and after my time. I've been gone 25 years.

      Mick - W7CAT
      Node 3464