Question for TNC_X for PI

  • Steffen Kaiser
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hello
      My Tnc's are still not there, but I still have a question.

      If I plug in the TNC-X via I2C I can then further
      Connecting a display for I2C?

      I would like to illustrate some text output on the screen.

      Is that possible??

      The box should be connected via I2C.

      73 from Germany
      steffen
      DL5SFI
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
        Yes, that should work fine so long as you choose an i2c address for the TNC that doesnt clash with the display.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013

          Thats Fine ...
          What would you use for a display?
          I wanted to take this:

          http://www.exp-tech.de/Displays/I2C-LCD-1602-Module-652.html

          How do I connect it?
          and where can I find drivers for the display via I2C to address?

          Google brings me unfortunately no further.

          73 de Steffen DL5SFI