WSPR on the R-Pi

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hi everyone,
      I am using WSPR software on the R-Pi with a Logilink USB soundcard. Receive of signals from my FT-817 works sometimes - decodes seem to depend on background noise and settings of the interface and Alsamixer.
      But the real problem is the transmit of audio tones thru' the soundcard. I can hear on Tx, the wspr tones but also loud, rapid and continuous clicking sounds when I listen on the USB s'card earphone jack. I cannot seem to get rid of this interference generated by the audio system. I have tried muting the default which is Pulseaudio with no effect. I find the many posts about the problems of the R-Pi audio confusing and I am a new to Debian and Raspbian Wheezy so don't know what to do?
      Any ideas please?
      Chris G0IMX