Re: audio & video inputs (for SSTV)

  • nsevenzf
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
      I submitted a request for one of those cameras earlier this week. That is one approach I am considering, and is probably the easiest.
      Bob

      --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, Max Harper <kg4pid@...> wrote:

      > I read on the Raspberrypi.org forums that a video camera for the Pi should be available soon. Here is a little info on it. http://www.designspark.com/blog/the-world-s-first-public-demo-of-the-raspberry-pi-camera. Perhaps this camera could be used for your slow scan project.
      >
      > Max

    • Mathison Ott
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
        If your up for it the RPi will generate signals from 1mhz - 200mhz. One has created code to generate an FM signal on the GPio Bus from a wav file. Other code transmits a wspr beacon.

        Low power SSDTV signal generation on board the RPi?  Useing an onboard camera will cut down on power consumption.

        Mathison kj6dzb