Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] TNC_PI extradition to Germany?

  • John Hansen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
      The manual link at the bottom of that page provides information on configuring the Pi for packet use.

      John W2FS

      On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Ron Wright <mccrpt@...> wrote:

      John,

      I am new to Pi.  Do you have web site giving particulars of you Pi product.

      I am trying to use Pi for the PC part of a DSTAR repeater and I am always looking for Ham related applications.

      73, ron, n9ee/r

      Ron Wright, N9EE/R
      BSEE
      Micro Computer Concepts

      To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
      From: coastalchip@...
      Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:04:09 -0400
      Subject: Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] TNC_PI extradition to Germany?

      I spent most of the weekend packaging up TNC-Pi's to be shipped this morning.  Today, all orders placed in February will be shipped.  That will include yours.

      Sorry for the delay.

      John Hansen
      Coastal ChipWorks

      On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Steffen Kaiser <dl5sfi@...> wrote:

      Hi ...
      If the delivery of the TNC Pi already begun to germany ?

      wait longingly before Easter so I can still tinker a mobile Igate !

      thanks for the great Job.

      73 de Steffen
      DL5SFI

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
        might be a good idea to put a link on your main page to show/include this Pi model, I didn't find
        any mention of it on the main page.

        -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B