TNC_PI extradition to Germany?

  • Steffen Kaiser
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hi ...
      If the delivery of the TNC Pi already begun to germany ?

      wait longingly before Easter so I can still tinker a mobile Igate !

      thanks for the great Job.

      73 de Steffen
      DL5SFI

    • John Hansen
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
        I spent most of the weekend packaging up TNC-Pi's to be shipped this morning.  Today, all orders placed in February will be shipped.  That will include yours.

        Sorry for the delay.

        John Hansen
        Coastal ChipWorks

        On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Steffen Kaiser <dl5sfi@...> wrote:

        Hi ...
        If the delivery of the TNC Pi already begun to germany ?

        wait longingly before Easter so I can still tinker a mobile Igate !

        thanks for the great Job.

        73 de Steffen
        DL5SFI

      • Ron Wright
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
          John,

          I am new to Pi.  Do you have web site giving particulars of you Pi product.

          I am trying to use Pi for the PC part of a DSTAR repeater and I am always looking for Ham related applications.

          73, ron, n9ee/r

          Ron Wright, N9EE/R
          BSEE
          Micro Computer Concepts
          352-683-4476
          mccrpt@...

          To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
              might be a good idea to put a link on your main page to show/include this Pi model, I didn't find
              any mention of it on the main page.

              -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B