Raspberry pi and Xastir

  • Heinz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      Hello!
      I have installed Xastir on the Raspberry Pi.
      If I choose via startx, LX-Terminal Xastir, next "configure station", then I can see black borders on high and down and in the midst the menu "configure Station", but not complete .
      The last enter is "Comment: Xastir linux".
      In the config.txt I entered overscan -1 or overscan 0, the same effect.
      Left and right smaller borders.
      I am using tft/lcd Monitor, another TV-device, the same mistake.
      Keep it touch!

      oe8meq Heinz
      Wolfsberg
      Jn76Jt