Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] DXSpider on the pi

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 5, 2013
      the easiest way to do this that I know of is using a GUI file manager, 2nd way is using the file
      manager in webmin.
      if you want to do it from the command line then try this:

      you could try reading the manual on the copy command: man cp

      or just try this:
      cd /home/sysop/spider.new
      cp -R * /spider
      this might also work: cp -R .. /spider

      that will copy all files without a "." in them.
      if there are files with periods in the filenames, you might have to run it again with *.*

      the switch [-R | -r | --recursive] should copy the sub-directories recursively.

      -Jim-