Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Authentication Error

  • J. Duffy Beischel
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5 7:58 AM
      Thanks Matthew, but the issue is it does not give me an option to continue. It just terminates the upgrade process.

      Duffy
      www.wb8nut.com
      March 5, 2013 10:34 AM

      Duffy,

      Just press Y when it prompts you for input; all that message means is that the packages aren't officially a part of whichever distribution you are using, so the installation process won't automatically install them.

      Matthew Pitts
      N8OHU

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5 8:43 AM
      Hi Duffy

      If your not getting a yes/N prompt then there is likely more to your problem.

      Which operating system are you running? Did you select the PROPER server for your operating system,
      Hans has 2 different lines in his document, one for use on "debian wheezy armel soft float" and
      another for Raspbian hard float" operating systems. If you entered the wrong one, just enter the
      proper one, then you might have to reboot, then try again...

      -Jim-